These are the easiest cookies you will ever make – just 3 ingredients and SUPER healthy! This is the perfect sweet treat that won’t send your body into a sugar comma. Also, I’m not even sure this counts as a recipe because it’s THAT easy.
An easy way to make oat flour is to take rolled oats and simply blend them! You can use a food processor for this step too if you prefer.
Can you believe these cookies are only made from bananas and oats? I decided to add a splash of maple syrup to sweeten them up even more, but you could honestly leave that out if you want something even lower in sugar.
Be sure to follow livingwellwithnic on Instagram and tag your recipes with #livingwellwithnic or leave a comment below!
3 Ingredient Vegan Cookies
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: 12 cookies||Total:|
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- Optional add-ins:
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Cacao nibs
- Shredded coconut
- Dried cherries
- Pre-heat over to 350F
- Mash 2 ripe bananas in a mixing bowl with the back of a fork
- Add rolled oats to a food processor and grind until a flour is formed
- Add oat flour and maple syrup to the banana mixture
- Add optional add-ins (chocolate chips, shredded coconut, raisins, etc)
- Bake at 350F for 6-9 minutes.
Author: Nicole Nelson