If elixirs sound like a foreign word to you, then you have come to the right place. Four Sigmatic is paving the way for making adaptogens a mainstream ingredient to use in your daily routine – morning, noon, and night.
I personally have become a mushroom coffee convert and save the traditional almond milk latte for a social occasion with a friend. Everyone morning, I begin the day with a Cordyceps or Lions Mane Almond Milk Latte. And let me tell you, it is SO GOOD! It doesn’t taste like mushrooms at all, I promise!
I also started adding the Chaga and Reishi elixirs to my protein smoothies and immediately became obsessed. I have noticed a difference in my hair, skin, and overall mood.
Chaga is amazing for supporting your immune system and promoting healthy hair and skin. Sign me up for all three of those, please!
Lions Mane is one of the only mushrooms out there that has the ability to support the brain. It increases focus, concentration, and memory. I love enjoying a Lions Mane latte when I’m powering through my to-do list.
Cordyceps has been used by Chinese medicine practitioners for years to increase energy levels, which can aid in athletic performance.
I am such a firm believer in Four Sigmatic’s mission and products that I have a special discount code that I get to share with you! Use NIC10 at Four Sigmatic checkout to receive 10% off your order.
Chaga Maca Cacao Smoothie
- 1.5 cups almond milk (or any nut milk)
- 1/2-1 cup frozen zucchini
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (plant-based)
- 1 packet of Foursigmatic Chaga Exilir
- 1 TBS cacao powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- Top with cacao nibs, goji berries
- Optional: Stevia to sweeten
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until thick and creamy.
- Serve with toppings of choice: goji berries, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, etc.