I have found the best place to purchase superfoods, such as Goji berries, Cacao nibs, chia seeds, and Lucuma powder (at an affordable price) is from Thrive Market. Thrive Market is my favorite new online store that sells the top organic and healthy products at wholesale prices shipped straight to your door. At Thrive Market, you can sort the entire catalog of products in one click by categories or dietary preferences like “Vegan,” “Gluten-Free,” or “Sustainably Sourced.” Thrive Market’s mission is to make healthy living easy, affordable and accessible to everyone. Shop around and you’ll find all your favorite trusted organic and non-GMO premium brands at up to 50% OFF! Try it out and get 25% off plus free shipping on your first order!
Cacao and Goji Berry Smoothie
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: 1 serving||Total:|
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 cup frozen zucchini
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I like Tone It Up)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 TBS soaked chia seeds (soak in water overnight)
- 1 TBS Lucuma powder
- 1 tsp Sun Potion Ashwaganda
- Sprinkle of Truvia
- Fresh strawberries
- Goji berries
- Cacao nibs
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Top with fresh strawberries, goji berriees, and cacao nibs